Info Quest Technologies
After a successful track record spanning 30 years as a leading player in its field, Info Quest Technologies provides a range of products, solutions and services in the Information & Communications Technology sector, in cooperation with the largest IT companies worldwide. Since 1991 it has produced the highly popular Quest personal computers. Under the U brand name, the company is active in the consumer and SME market, providing products, solutions and services through its e-store and chain of U retail outlets, while the U Business unit targets corporate clients, offering design, implementation and support for Integrated Systems and Technology Solutions that conform to the highest standards of quality.
As a leading company in the IT sector since 1981, Info Quest Technologies provides a full range of products and services in the Information & Communications Technology (ICT) market, adhering to the highest international standards of quality.
- Distribution of ICT products for consumers and businesses as well as high value-added technology products across the entire spectrum of the Greek market, in cooperation with the biggest international manufacturers, for many years functioning as the main gateway for the transfer of technology to the Greek market.
- Multi-channel retailing of products and services to consumers and SMEs through the U online technology store (www.you.gr), in conformity with the most rigorous international standards governing e-commerce, backed by an efficiently organized system of customer service and call center support, as well as the chain of U stores with a nationwide network of selected business partners.
- Working directly with large enterprises and organizations, offering them reliable technological guidance courtesy of U Business, via the B2B online store (www.youb2b.gr), with call center support for corporate clients, specialized pre-sale and after-sale services, and a Solution Demonstration Center.
- Provision of technical support by qualified and certified engineers, not only as the authorized technical support center for the top manufacturers of systems and software, but also throughout Greece via an extensive network of partners (Quest Service Centers). The technical services include on-call support, support contracts, dial-up support for equipment, professional and specialized services, along with value-added services.
The strategic growth of Info Quest Technologies, facilitated by the group’s investments in know-how and infrastructure, is focused on retaining its leading role in the dissemination of technology. Given modern market trends that favor the ‘Solution-as-a-Service’ approach, the company has turned in the direction of Value-Added Distribution. A stronger overall approach to the business market is another fundamental objective, while at the same time particular importance is attached to providing a complete range of Integrated Technical Support services.
- Networking & Office Automation
By taking advantage of the convergence of IT and Telecom Systems, this set of solutions ensure better performance, increased efficiency and reduced operational costs.
Design, blueprint and implementation of integrated solutions for corporate security that policies and fluent enterprise workflow management.
- Data Storage
Central Storage Solutions offering High Availability and Secure Enterprise Information Administration, while increasing cost efficiency.
- Thin Client Solutions
Endpoint solutions using Thin Clients for increased cost effectiveness per seat
- ΙΤ Systems and Services Provision for specific period
Provision of IT Systems, Services and Resources for a specific limited period of time.
Software distribution solutions for enhanced accessibility and optimized cost saving
- Pay per Page printing solutions
Cost effective printing solutions
- Business Telephony and Internet
Cost cutting solutions for all communication needs combining fixed, mobile telephony and Internet in an integrated model.
- Unified Communications
Integrated Infrastructure for enterprise level Unified communications
- Access Control
Multi functional Access Control systems for employees and visitors control..
Interactive Information Centers (InfoKiosks) are used for business or educational information sharing and active advertising.
- Interactive Boards
Dynamic Interactive environment for presentation and educational purposes
- Surveillance Solutions
Recording and surveillance systems for employees and visitors control using IP cameras
- Network Document Management System
Electronic archiving, digitizing and document administration using Database Management Systems.
- Remote Access Solutions – Citrix
Integrated Remote Access, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Server Virtualization Solutions from the world leader, Citrix Systems S.A. resulting business continuity and optimized remote performance.
- Autodesk Designing Solutions
Autodesk Design Solutions for all Engineering, animation and construction needs
- Software customization Solutions
Hosted business Intelligence applications for enhanced productivity and tailor made application management
Reliable repairs all types of computer equipment (Notebooks, Netbooks, PCs, Servers, Printers, UPS, etc.)
Technical monitoring and equipment diagnosis
Notebook, Desktop, Serversupgrades
Sales of original spare parts
Sales of warranty extensions (support & care packs)
Troubleshooting Hardware and Software
Installation and operation demonstration of new PC
Installation of peripherals (printer, scanner, TV tuner, etc.)
Install / Upgrade / Reinstall Windows
Internet Connection Setup
Parental Control Configuration
Home Wireless Network Security
Support Contracts regarding Labor and Parts
Maintenance Contracts with specific SLA
Manufacturer WarrantyExtension Contracts
Engineer or Technician Working Hours pre-emption contracts(20, 30 or 50 hours)
Monthly Assignment Technician Contracts
Software Telephone Support Contracts
Exclusive Contracts Call Center
Equipment installation and relocation
Software Packages installation and configuration
Enterprise network installation and configuration
Company network performance monitor
Fast & Disaster Recovery Service
Equipment Update Service
Equipment Rental Service
Roll Out Services
Integrated Logistics Support
According to the ISO 9001:2008 standard, Info Quest Technologies has been certified for the following activities:
- Design and Development of Information Technology and Telecommunication Systems and Networks
- Production - Assembly of Computer Hardware
- Distribution and After Sales Support of Computer Systems and Networks
- Support of Service Network for Information Technology and Telecommunication Systems
- Development, Integration and Maintenance of ICT Solutions and implementation and support of integrated IT and Business Applications.