Uni Systems is a leading design, implementation and support of integrated ICT Solutions in Greece.The company has high expertise, extensive experience and proven ability to successfully implement complex ICT projects.
The Company offers products and services for large enterprises in the Public Sector, Finance and Private Sector, as well as in the Telecommunications sector. The solutions offered cover the full range of contemporary needs in digital technology of the large enterprises and organizations.
Based in Greece, Uni Systems also operates in Europe and Eastern Mediterranean.
With a highly skilled workforce, Uni Systems continues a tradition of leadership in the area, which began with its inception in 1964.
The company’s personnel is about 500 people, most of which have higher education degrees and postgraduate qualifications. Company sales in 2015 amounted to €70 million.
Targeting the higher end of the professional market, Uni Systems designs, implements and supports ICT solutions that enable its clients to gain technological superiority and a competitive edge in their business operations.
This commitment takes concrete form as the company’s specialized personnel become the clients’ strategic partner, helping them forecast their requirements and invest in value-added solutions and high quality services such as the following:
- ICT Infrastructure Solutions (Systems Integration, Data Center, Storage Solutions, Security Solutions, Access Solutions, Infrastructure Management Solutions, Value-Added IT Services, Managed Services – Professional Services).
- Business Solutions and Services (CRM Solutions & Call Centers, HCM Solutions and Payroll Systems, ECM and Collaboration Management, BPM Solutions and Enterprise Application Integration, BRMS Solutions, BI Solutions, Web Portals, Mobile Applications).
- Vertical Market Applications in the Public Sector, the Banking and Financial Sector, the Telecom Sector and the Private Sector.
Having successfully carried out a large number of the biggest IT projects in Greece, Uni Systems is now bolstering its presence in countries of SE Europe and the European Union.
Building on the solid foundation of its broad client base, skilled workforce and sound financial position, the company concentrates on the development of solutions that help cut unnecessary costs and support the use of practices, methods and competitive solutions that facilitate system integration.
By way of indication, Software-as-a-Service, Virtualization and Private and Public Cloud solutions are just some of the focuses of Uni Systems, since they further enhance the capabilities provided and save valuable resources.
Infrastructure Technology Solutions
- Application Discovery
- Application Performance
- Service & IT Asset Management
Security & Compliance
- Prevention of external attacks
- Security and protection of confidential information and Data Leakage
- Secure remote access
- Endpoint Security
- Mail Security Gateway
- Enterprise Single Sign-on
- Smart Cards
- Secure WEB Gateway
Access & Application Delivery
- Application Delivery
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Thin Clients
- Wan & WEB Optimization & Bandwidth Management
Information & Storage Management
- Data Protection
- E-mail & File Archiving
- Mid- and High-End Storage Solutions
- Storage Continuity and Replication
Business Continuity & Disaster recovery
- Partial and/or complete data recovery
- Continuous Data Protection
- Disaster Recovery Concepts
Data Center Transformation & Virtualization
- Consolidation and Modernisation
- Data Center Automation
- Energy and Space Efficiency/ Green IT
Enterprise Solutions & Services
Α. ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS
Human Capital Management– HCM solutions
HCM solutions fully automate all operational procedures of the Human Resources Department, resulting in optimal planning and organization throughout the company.
Enterprise Content Management–ECM
Secure and complete management of the entire lifecycle of unstructured content (for example documents, emails, websites, multimedia), all in a single platform.
Customer Relationship Management–CRM
- Designed to manage the relationship between companies and their customers, enhancing the customer–oriented policy by developing a one-to-one approach.
- Includes a set of practices, technologies and software applications applications to collect, process, analyse and present data, in order to support decision making at various levels of the administrative hierarchy.
Β. INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNOLOGY
Business Rules Management System (BRMS)
- Allow companies to incorporate an outstanding technological environment for the planning, implementation and management of business logic.
Intelligent Data Recognition Technologies (IDR)
Υπηρεσίες Βελτιστοποίησης Λειτουργίας Συστημάτων Διαχείρισης Βάσεων Δεδομένων (DATABASE TECHNOLOGY & IDM)
- Data and applications diversity in an organization, coupled with the complexity of contemporary Data Centers, indicate the need for the installation of Database Management Systems as well as the optimization of their operation.
Security & Logs Management
- Integrated solution for recording of all incidents that take place in IT Infrastructure systems and applications.
Portal & application server technology
- Portals & Application Server solutions implement intranet (enterprise), extranet or Internet portals and offer content management capabilities and access to business processes and company information.
SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Application bespoke development for the implementation of a service.
BPM (Business Process Management)
Datacom & Telecom Solutions
Customer Interaction Management
- Contact Centers
- Computer Telephony Integration
- Interactive Voice Response
- Multimedia Recording
- Speech Recognition & Speech-to-Text
- Analog & Digital Telephony | PBX
- IP Telephony
- Unified Presence and Unified Messaging
- Web / Video / Audio Conferencing
- Email-Instant Messaging & Collaboration
BSS - OSS
- Resource Inventory Management
- Resource Provisioning & Configuration Management
- Billing Data Mediation
- Workforce Management
- Network Infrastructure
- Network Security
- Wireless Solutions
- WAN Optimization
- Network Management
- NGN & IMS
Library Automation Solutions and Services:
- Library Information Management System
- Digital Library
- Integrated RFID Systems Solutions
- Federated Search Tools, Resolvers, Discoveries and others
- Enriched Content and Discovery Environment
- Standard terms processing services | record files cleanup | conversion between different formats (UNIMARC/MARC21)
- Cataloguing services (in house)
- Digitalization services (in house)
- Documentation services (in house)
High Value Added Services
- Remote Support
- Technical Consulting
- Project Management Services
- Training Services
Specialised Professional Services
- Fast Recovery Services (FRS)
- Disaster Recovery Services (DRS)
- Network Management
- Network Check-Up, Performance Evaluation & Optimization
- Network Audit
- Security Services
- Operations Assessment
- Interoperability Analysis & Design Services
- Proof of Concept (POC) Services
IT Installation Support Services
- Maintenance Contracts
- Installation Services
- On Call Support
Project Management Team
Following to the requirements of ELOT EN ISO 9001:2008 standard certifications have been issued for the following activities:
- Design and provision of system integration services.
- Sales and support of information systems, data and voice communication networks.
- Software design, development and support.
- Data Center Services.
Following to the requirements of ISΟ 27001:2005 standard certifications have been issued for the following activities:
- Design and provision of "Professional Services" for Information Security Management Systems in DataCom, Telecom, Access, IT, Information Security, Enterprise Management Systems, Systems Engineering and Consulting.