ACS was founded in 1981 and is currently the largest and most modern Greek company in the courier services sector. The company’s name is synonymous to Courier service in Greece. The company offers competitive prices and reliable quality courier services in Greece and abroad.
ACS has the largest branch network in Greece and Cyprus, with more than 350 stores.
The company cooperates with international courier companies (TNT, DHL, GLS) for handling tasks, both within Greece and in 200 countries around the world.
The company’s personnel is about 400 people. In ACS network stores approximately count 3000 employees. ACS sales in 2015 amounted to € 81 m.
Having earned the trust and loyalty of its customers, ACS has grown to become the largest Greek company in the courier market, providing services that focus on the delivery of documents, small packages and parcels in Greece and abroad. Since 1981 ACS has offered a full range of reliable, affordable and quality services to businesses and households all over the country.
The company has the largest network in Greece, Cyprus, Albania and Bulgaria, with over 350 service points that meet the communication needs of hundreds of thousands of businesses and retail customers in 200 countries.
Certified to ISO 9001:2008, the company holds a National General License to provide courier services in the Greek market and cooperates with leading international n networks to expedite incoming and outgoing shipments.
ACS is committed to achieving strategic growth by maintaining its leading role in the Greek market while continuing to strengthen its presence abroad. In addition, the continuous improvement and further development of services in the business and consumer markets, along with the optimum utilization of technology remain high in the company’s hierarchy of objectives.
ACS plans major investments in modern facilities of its distribution center in Athens, aiming to the optimum utilization of technology in order to increase speed and to further improve the quality of service.
ACS is certified by ISO 9001:2008 for the following services:
- Provision of courier Services 24 and 48 Hours.
- Transportation of Blood Samples and other Biological Substances.
ACS differs significantly from other companies in the domestic courier market, since it systematically makes major investments in infrastructure to achieve more efficient organization and operation, but also to further enhance the high quality of the services it provides.
The company’s services incorporate cutting-edge technology to optimize the processes of delivery and shipment tracking and ensure immediate information access.
- Groundbreaking (by Greek standards) logistics infrastructure
- 10 automated sorting hubs across the country
- Over 1,600 delivery vehicles (vans and motorbikes)
- 70 combined transportation routes for shipments by road, sea and air
- 3,000 specialized employees
- Premises of total area 30,000 m2
- 15,500,000 successful deliveries each year
- Deliveries to 15,000 destinations in Greece
- Exclusive cargo flights to the main island destinations
- Automatic sorting and weighing systems
Modern IT infrastructure:
- Online ‘Track & Trace’ service
- Automatic transfer of cash from COD consignments and online verification
- Automatic customer connection, via the online shipment management tool ‘ACS Connect’
- Online, real-time connection with service points, online invoicing at service points, online payments at service points (settlement of bills, etc.)
- Mapping of areas – customers / Fleet management – GPS
Prompt and professional service:
- Customer Support for major corporate clients (Key Accounts) and private customers
- CRM / 24x7 telephone service
- Over 100,000 customer telephone calls handled monthly