ICT and Mobility/IoT products distribution and Cloud services provision
Info Quest Technologies, established in 1981, is the leading company in Greece in ICT products and cloud services distribution, being for more than 40 years the largest portal for the dissemination of new IT technologies in the Greek market.
Aiming at the modernization and digital transformation of the Greek market.
Info Quest Technologies continues today its evolutionary path by investing dynamically in digital distribution of products and cloud services, e-commerce and mobility / IoT, focusing on creating added value for shareholders, employees, partners, customers, and suppliers.
- Is the strategic Partner in Greece for more than 200 ICT vendors, Microsoft, Cisco, IBM, HP, HPE, Apple, Dell and Lenovo among them, and supports an extensive resellers network all over Greece, providing to Greek Companies and Consumers access to the whole range of advanced products, solutions and services that will help them evolve.
- Focuses on Cloud solutions and services. Is among the largest partners of Microsoft in the areas of Work Transformation and Secure Infrastructure (Μ365/Azure).
- In the field of mobility and smart - interconnected devices, since 2016, the company has been distributing and supporting in the Greek market Xiaomi products. Xiaomi is one of the largest and most innovative manufacturers in the international market with a wide range of Smartphones and smart ecosystem products (IoT). At the same time it expands its activities to new IoT & eco solutions, such us Segway e-motorcycles and EcoFLow portable Power stations.
- It operates as an authorized service center of the large ICT manufacturers, such as Xiaomi, Canon, Epson constituting, amongst others, one of the top Apple Premium Service Centers in the country.
- It focuses on providing advanced shopping experiences to consumers, through its physical and online stores. It operates four Xiaomi Store stores in Athens and Thessaloniki and one in Cyprus, as well as the online store Mistore-greece.gr. These are exclusive stores offering Xiaomi products and consumers the opportunity to get to know the whole ecosystem of the company's innovative products.
- In the field of e-commerce, the company supports the development of you.gr, contributing to the strengthening of the Group's presence in e-commerce.
- The company is constantly investing on operational excellence, utilizing advanced BI and automated systems, as well as a fully automated Logistics Center.
- It expands its activities abroad and holds subsidiary companies in Cyprus and Romania.